Log In Instructions
FIRST TIME USERS- New students or students who have never set up a NetPartner account:
- Click on the “First Time User” link located underneath the “Submit” button in the Log In box.
- You will then be prompted to enter your student ID.
*Please include the three leading zeroes of the ID number. (example: 000987654)
- You will then need to enter the four digit year you started or will start classes at Mount Union(example: 2017)
- Then enter your birthdate, using this format: MM/DD/YYYY. (example 02/09/1995)
- Next you will need to set up two security questions that will be used in the event that you forget your password and need to reset it.
RETURNING USERS- Student who have already established their Financial Aid Portal account:
- Enter your student ID and password.
*Please include the three leading zeroes of the student ID number. (example: 000987654)
- If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot your password?” link underneath the “Submit” button in the Log In box to reset it.
- If you receive an error code IA - You are not a first time user. Click "forgot your password" and answer your security questions to reset your password. If you do not remember your password, call 330-823-2674 to have our office reset your password
- If you receive an error code NQ - You are answering your activation questions incorrectly. Make sure you are entering your birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY) and the year you started or will start classes (YYYY) correctly.
Inside the Financial Aid Portal
Net Partner Allows you to:
- View your financial aid award letter
- Accept your financial aid awards
- View the status of your financial aid documents